Commercial Property Apartments

Protecting your business with commercial property insurance is a must in today’s world. Business property insurance is available no matter if you own, rent, lease, or work from home when you trust Bozzuto & Co. Insurance Services with your commercial property insurance needs.

While individual commercial insurance polices may vary, in general, your commercial property insurance will cover damage to:

  • Outdoor business signage
  • Fencing on your business property
  • Damage to your building
  • Furniture and business equipment
  • Inventory
  • Other’s property damage your business may be liable for (i.e. a tree on your business property falls on your neighbor’s roof, causing damage)
  • Loss of Income

Your commercial property insurance can protect you from fire, flood, earthquake damage, storm damage, tornados, damage to your building caused by an accident or vandals, or theft. You choose the types of coverage you need and a policy that fits into your budget. We’ll help you find the perfect policy to protect your business.

Call Bozzuto Insurance for more information about commercial property insurance at 800-400-6349.

Commercial Property Insurance protection is right for all types of businesses, including:

  • Commercial real estate owners
  • Retail store insurance
  • Medical professional insurance
  • General offices insurance
  • Contractors insurance
  • Auto repair shops insurance
  • Service industries insurance
  • Restaurant insurance
  • Farm insurance
  • Hotel / Motel insurance

> Commercial Property form and Apartments form

Apartment Insurance

If you’re looking for apartment insurance for your apartment building, Bozzuto Insurance has the coverage you need. Liability insurance for your apartment building is important to protect you and your renters and visitors. Don’t leave your apartment building open to a lawsuit; get the apartment insurance coverage you need today by calling 800-400-6394.

Apartment building insurance is one of the best ways to protect your rented dwelling. Apartment insurance is also available to provide apartment building owners with liability coverage for their business venture. If you’re looking for apartment insurance or commercial property insurance, Bozzuto & Co. Insurance Services has the policy you need at a price you can afford. Call one of our commercial property experts today to find out more about the options available for commercial property insurance or apartment insurance coverage.

800-400-6349 for a free quote!

> Commercial Property form and Apartments form