HR at Your Fingertips
HR360: Your One-Stop HR Solution
As part of our dedication to supporting your business, we’re presenting you with a subscription to HR360, your attorney-reviewed source for HR news, tools, forms and training. It’s like having an HR department at your fingertips.
Your HR Library is your online source for must-have HR tools, forms and guidance:
- Health Care Reform Tools and Guidelines
- COBRA Steps to Success
- FMLA Guidelines
- How to Hire, Discipline and Terminate
- State Employment Laws
- Job Description Builder
- Salary Benchmarking Tool
- HR Self-Assessment Tool
- Employee Cost Calculator
- Interview Question Builder
- Performance Review Builder
- Employee Handbook Builder
- Total Compensation Statement Builder
- Hundreds of Forms and Policies
- Federal and State Labor Law Posters
- Worker Safety & Wellness Tools
- HR News Alerts
- Frequently Asked Questions
From supervising employees and staying compliant with Health Care Reform…to complying with federal and state labor laws, the HR Library stays with you every step of the way with attorney-reviewed tools, guideline and forms.
Call the experts at Bozzuto & Co. at 800.400.6394 today for a free quote.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Do you have a Learning Management System (LMS) that enables you to easily train and onboard employees?
- Does your LMS contain all the courses needed to prevent lawsuits, workers’ compensation claims, and government fines?
- Are your current training methods professionally produced and interactive?
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING SOLUTION
Zywave learning ™ makes it easier than ever for you to provide the trinng courses you need to promote a safe and compliant workplace.
- Set up your employees in minutes
- More than 200 training courses available, including sexual harassment prevention and workplace safety courses
- Provide separate courses to employes, managers or other groups you create
- Easy-to-use dashboard allows for simple tracking of employee course completion
- System issues certificates of completion percourse for each employee